Monday, June 8, 2009

Comments for Others' Blogs

I'm having issues. What else is new, you ask? Har. Har.

But seriously, I've tried to comment on several other peoples' blogs with absolutely no result. It tells me comment posted, but then there's nothing on the page. This happened on a different website, so I kept trying, and then later when I checked my comments were there like 8 times. This time, I decide to post on everyone's blogs just once each and wait, but there's still nothing. I'm going to post them here instead, so you don't think I'm just being plain anti-social.

Justin: I've had to factory reset my computer. It's suck major ass. I'm sorry buddy, but I hope it works. And I'm excited about the new laptop you'll get (one of these days). I would also LOVE a number pad.

Nate: You're in America!!!!!! It's exciting to me, even though I won't get to see you. I hope you enjoy it and a few dumbasses don't ruin your entire view of our country.

Maxii: I need no more info to stalk you with. I think I got all I need, but thanks for the entertainment anyway. ;)

Bryan: Congrats on the new job! I know I've told you elsewhere, but I wanted to tell you here too. And re: your blog about what you want for the future - it sounds nice. And knowing what you want means you're more than halfway there already.

Okey dokey then. I hope it's not rude to talk to other people in my own blog, but I was seriously having some problems. I will keep trying to post in your blogs I promise!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL... I live to serve.

    And what blogs did you comment on? Perhaps we can do a step by step and see what happens so we figure out what's wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. turns out, I have to use Internet Explorer if I want to comment on anyone's blog. Ugh. But anyway, at least it's working. Thanks, Maxii.

    ReplyDelete